Test Footer 2

mardi 18 juin 2013

Tasteful Costume FAIL

Publié par Unknown à 01:34
Funny Joke! A man was summoned to court for punching his lawyer.During the process, the Judge asked him to explain his actions.”Your Honor,” replied the defendant, “that man represented me in a bitter divorce. One day he said my property settlement hearing was about to be held. The judge would decide that afternoon what I would get, and what Rose would get. My lawyer told me I didn’t have to be present and “not to worry.””I can’t see why you’d punch a man for that,” interrupted the judge.”Wait, there’s more…When I asked my attorney later about the settlement, he told me to look on the bright side. I asked why. Then he said, “Because everything’s coming up ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Template Information

 

Copyright © 2011 wonderful generation | Design by Kenga Ads-template